1. Discuss the implications of the various theories and perspectives related to sociology of education. (2hrs)
2. Why is it important for the teacher to understand the various elements that form the school social system? (2hrs)
3. Describe the importance of understanding bureaucracy in the school organization. (2hrs)
4. Suggest ways to deal with conflicts and stress in the school organization. (2hrs)
5. How can collaboration be initiated between the school and society? (2hrs)
Amir Hasan Dawi. (1999). Penteorian Sosiologi dan Pendidikan. Tanjong Malim : Quantum Books.
Ballantine, J.H. (2001). The Sociology of Education. A Systematic Analysis. 5th Edition. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
Bass and Stogdills. (1990). Hand Book of Leadership, Theory, Research and Managerial
Applications.The Free Press,Collier Macmillan Publishers, London.
Lippa, R.A. (1990). Introduction to Social Psychology. Belmont, California: Wadsworth
Macionis, J.J. (1991). Sociology. 3rd Edition. Engelwood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
Marimuthu, T. (1990). Pengenalan Sosiologi Pendidikan. Kuala Lumpur : Penerbit Fajar Bakti
Meighan, R & Siraj-Blatchford, I.1998. A Sociology of Educating. London: Cassell Popene, D. 2000. Sociology. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall
Sharifah Md. Nor. (2000). Keberkesanan Sekolah. Satu Perspektif Sosiologi. Kuala Lumpur : Penerbit UPM
http://www.ncela.gwu.edu/ (16th February 2005)
http://www.partnership.html/ ( 16th February 2005)
http://www. Principal-PTA survey.htm ( 16th February 2005)
http://www.vge child involvement.htm ( 16th February 2005)
http://www.standardsite partnership with parents.htm ( 16th February 2005)